All CSE Student Groups are welcome to add group events to the CSE Student Groups' Events Calendar
Events from the calendar will be used in the following ways:
- Added to digital signage in Lind Hall
- Highlighted in weekly CSE Student News emails
- Highlighted in CSE social media posts and more.
When adding events, please be complete with your listing:
- Be sure to answer the who, what, where, when, and why
- Who is hosting AND who is invited?
- What is the description of your event?
- Where is it being hosted?
- When is it being hosted?
- Why should other students be interested in coming to your event?
- Use the Where (location) box and the description box when creating your event
- Include your group name or acronym in the title of the event
- Repeating events are welcome on the calendar!
Please review our tip sheet for how to create effective events. Make sure that your event visibility is set to public. This calendar is moderated. We reserve the right to edit and/or remove events at any time for any reason.
To add CSE Student Group events to the calendar, please invite the following ID/email as a guest.